Answers in Level 2 - Germany are:
- Borussia Dortmund - the yellow circle with a black "V" inside and this numbers "09" under it
- Bayer Leverkusen - the white circle with two red lions on the sides, holding a sign that says "1904"
- Bayern Munich - the red circle that has inside a smaller circle colored in white and blue
- Eintracht Frankfurt - the red circle with a red bird inside, and a crown above it
- Hertha Berlin - the round logo with a flag inside and surrounded by this letters: "BSC BER"
- FC Schalke 04 - the blue outlined logo with this inside "S 4"
- Borussia Monchengladbach - the black "B" inside a rhombus colored in white and black.
- VFL Bochum - the logo colored in white and blue and having this letters inside: "B 1848 f"
- Wolfsburg - the green letters "W" inside and green outlined circle
- VFB Stuttgart - the red letters: "VF" with a yellow triangle under
- TSV 1860 Munchen - the black lion with "1860" under him
- Kaiserslautern - the red circle with this white letters in it: "FCK"
- Hannover 96 - the green circle with "96" inside
- Hamburger SV - the blue rectangle with a white rhombus inside, and a black rhombus in it.
- Fortuna Dusseldorf - the red circle with an white "F" inside
- Freiburg - the oval colored half white and half black. In the white area there is a black bird
- 1899 Hoffenheim - the logo shaped like a badge colored in blue and white. Inside are this words "TSG 1899 HO"
- FC Nuremberg - the red circle with this characters inside: "1. FC"
- Werder Bremen - the green rhombus with an white "W" inside
- Mainz 05 - the red round logo with "0 5" inside and 1. FSV 05" written under
- FC Koln - the red round logo with a goat above it.
Logo Quiz - Soccer Clubs [Level 2 - Germany] Answer, Cheats, Solution for Android, iPhone, iPad, iPod.
Note: This is Logo Quiz - Football Clubs by "bubble quiz games"